The International Professional English (IPE) program:
The International Professional English (IPE) is the Joint program between University College Plymouth St Mark & St John (UCPM), UK, now University of Saint Mark and Saint John (UMJ) and Hanoi University of Science and Technology (HUST) Vietnam, which has been validated by UMJ.
- Final Award: Bachelor of Arts Honours Degree
- Available as: Four Year Honours Degree
- Mode of study: Full Time
- Candidates: all qualified candidates and students of Group D with the expectation (will be transferred to the Programme).
- Recruitment: in the same time with the Entrance Examination of Group D (2nd stage)
- HUST is responsible for recruitment. Records of successful candidates will be sent to UMJ for approval. Those approved by UMJ will be the students of this programme.
- Graduation requirements: IPE students should have achieved Bachelor’s Degree with honors in accordance with the regulations of Education in England and Vietnam. Students should have achieved four basic skills: thorough intellectual-analytical-synthesizing skills, wide professional knowledge and understanding, professional practical skills, be able to work in multidisciplinary or international settings effectively.
The entry requirement for those who do not take the Vietnamese National University Entrance Examination (Group D) is IELTS 4.5 and the equivalent to the National University Entrance Examination in the country of origin which will provide entry into Level 3 of UK FHEQ.
On completion of the program students should have achieved and demonstrated skills in the following four areas, in accordance with level 6 of the QAA Framework for Higher Education Qualifications in England, Wales and Northern Ireland 2008 (Bachelor’s degree with honours) (www.qaa.ac.uk/academicinfrastructure/FHEQ/EWNI08 ) and the Ministry of Education and Training (MOET) (http://en.moet.gov.vn/?page=6.13).
- Intellectual skills
- Knowledge and Understanding
- Practical skills
- Transferable/key skills/Professional abilities
The program has been started since 2011 with the first cohort IPE K56to graduate in 2015. About 50-60 students enter to the program each year.
- School of Foreign Languages,
- BuidlingD4, Hanoi University of Science and Technology, No. 1 Dai Co Viet street, Hanoi Vietnam
- Nguyen Kim Chi, MA - firstname.lastname@example.org
Bế mạc và trao giải Giải bóng đá nữ sinh viên Bách khoa BKFS's CUP 2017