ACMI (Ambient Computing, Mutimedia & Interaction) Master Program
ACMI is an international Master of Science created by International Research Institute MICA, Hanoi University of Science and Technology (HUST).
After this master, students are able to:
- Understand and control the basis and advanced knowledge in ambient computing, multimedia information processing, speech and image/video processing with context awareness, sensors and sensor network, human-machine interaction (person-system interaction);
- Propose solutions to address one of these issues,
- Imagine and conceive new applications in this field;
- And thus, participate to innovations in Vietnam and Asia.
Students will be trained to develop professional skills to obtain successful careers in future: independent or team-work study skills, analyzing skills, systems thinking skills, written and oral communication skills, time/project management skills, etc.
The International Research Institute MICA (Multimedia, Information, Communication and Applications), where you will pursue the Master program, is a leader in the ACMI specialty in Vietnam. This means that instruction in the courses is given by leading experts, Vietnamese and foreign experts, and that they are always fully up to date.
- International Research Institute MICA
- Building B1, Hanoi University of Science and Technology (HUST)
- 1, Đại Cồ Việt st. Hà Nội, Việt Nam
- Telephone: (+84 4) 3 868 30 87
- Fax: (+84 4) 3 868 35 51
- Pr. Eric Castelli (Eric.Castelli at mica.edu.vn)
- Dr. Thi-Lan Le (Thi-Lan.Le at mica.edu.vn)
- Secretary: Dr. Thi-Ngoc-Diep Do ( Ngoc-Diep.Do@mica.edu.vn)
Tết Nguyên Đán Đinh Dậu